- New for 2014, we've improved the best in class price / performance and added an all stainless Guardian 22.
You could spend hundreds more for another .22 suppressor, but ask your self one question - why? Whether you are looking for outstanding suppression, safety, upgradability, longevity, or price, the Guardian SS 22 has it all.
- The serialized registered part is now made of heat treated 17-4 grade precipitation hardened stainless steel, protecting your investment in case of a catastrophic failure of your silencer.
- A 316 stainless steel tube to handle the most abusive use.
- The baffles are encased K baffles, providing for ease of cleaning and durability.
- All seven baffles are made of stainless steel for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Sound level reduction is improved over the earlier Guardian 22 SS model.
- Retail price remains unchanged at $289.
The Guardian 22 SS compares favorably to silencers costing two to three times as much on the market today, demonstrating our commitment to provide the best sound suppression possible. The Guardian 22 utilizes encased K baffle technology, a tried and true baffle technology used in the quietest silencers available.
Just because you can take a silencer apart when it's clean doesn't make it user serviceable. How many manufacturers claim to have user serviceable silencers, but when you use it you find out their claims are just that - claims. Their special tools break, don't work, or you didn't buy them because they wanted extra money, on top of the price they charge. Or worse yet, you lose or misplace them.
Even if the tool worked, you can't get the silencer apart to clean it yourself, after as few as a couple hundred rounds fired.
As with all Huntertown Arms silencers, all it takes to disassemble your Guardian 22 SS is a standard, box end, or crescent wrench, a bench vise, pair of pliers, good strong set of jaws, or any other tool that can grab a standard socket. No special tools are required. Ever.
Guardian 22 SS baffles are fully encased for superior strength and to prevent lead and carbon buildup between the core and the tube, even after thousands of rounds fired. This provides for quick and easy removal of your Guardian 22 core, without the hassle or need of pushers or other devices to remove it.
With the Guardian 22 SS full user servicability is a reality. We are so confident you will be able to service your Guardian 22 SS yourself we offer the only clean silencer guarantee in the industry. If your Guardian 22 gets so dirty you can't clean it yourself, send it back to us and we'll clean it for free. Yes, free. Who else makes such a guarantee? No one. How can we do this? Absolute faith in our product.
Your Guardian 22 SS can be upgraded at any time to the Guardian 22 Ti, giving you a path to to most capable rimfire silencer we offer.